High School – Mankato West High School, Mankato, MN
Undergraduate – University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
Master’s Degree – Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
Medical Degree – Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
Residency – (Orthopaedic Surgery) Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN
Fellowship – Orthopaedic Surgery fellowship in Adult Reconstruction, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
Special Medical Interests
Adult Hip and Knee Disorders
Hip and Knee
Primary and Revision Replacement Surgery
To make an appointment to see Dr. Swanson in Mankato, please call (507) 386-6601.
- Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Rehabilitation Following Lateral Retinacular Release and Implicatin
- Rehab Following Lateral Retinacular Release
- Postoperative Rehab Principles Anatomic Medial Knee Reconstruction
- Patella Tendon Repair
- MPFL Repair
- LCL Non Surgical
- Arthroscopic Microfracture
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Hamstring Allograft
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Bone Tendon Patellar Tendon Allograft