Undergraduate – Luther College, Decorah, IA
Medical degree – The University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
Residency – St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, MO
Fellowship – University of Florida, Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Gainesville, FL
Board Eligible – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Special Medical Interests
Computer-assisted shoulder replacement, arthroscopy, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand problems, ultrasound-guided procedures and microsurgery.
Interests include traveling, skiing, biking, photography, classical and jazz piano.
If you would like to make an appointment to see Dr. McNamara, call (507) 386-6601.
- Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Rehabilitation Following Lateral Retinacular Release and Implicatin
- Rehab Following Lateral Retinacular Release
- Postoperative Rehab Principles Anatomic Medial Knee Reconstruction
- Patella Tendon Repair
- MPFL Repair
- LCL Non Surgical
- Arthroscopic Microfracture
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Hamstring Allograft
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Bone Tendon Patellar Tendon Allograft